October 24, 2019 to October 25, 2019 Announcements

October 24, 2019 Announcements

Pupil Services 

Transcripts: Seniors, remember that there are 2 steps to requesting transcripts. Click Here.

Career Center: Sophomores interested in attending the Career Center field trip must turn in the permission form to their counselor by tomorrow 10/25. No permission forms will be accepted after this date!

Newsletter: Click Here to view the Quarter 2 Pupil Services Newsletter.

College Application Week: Counselors will be available to help with your college applications from 10/29-11/1 in the WLC during lunches, and in their offices before and after lunch. Otterbein and other colleges will be here to help on 10/30 during lunches in the gallery.

ACT: Students taking the ACT test on 10/26 must bring a valid ID card & admission ticket to the test site by 7:45am. You cannot be admitted without both your ID card and ticket!

Seniors: Naviance Sign ups -Colleges coming the week of 10/21: Michigan State, Bellarmine, Cincinnati, Wright State, Ohio Wesleyan & Ohio Christian.

Student Clubs & Athletics 

Interact Club: The Interact Club is selling Boo Grams during all lunch periods until 10/30. Send a message and treat to a friend, to be delivered in advisory on Halloween. Money raised goes to an orphanage in Mexico.

Sci-Fi Club: There is a Sci-Fi Club movie day today 10/24. We are watching the Over the Garden Wall series.

Theatre: Catch the student thespians of Westerville North on stage 11/7-11/9 as they present the comedy Dearly Departed. Tickets are available now at Ticketleap.

International Club: There is an International Club meeting today 10/24 at 2:15pm in room 306.

FCA: There is a FCA meeting tomorrow 10/25 at 6:45am in the Champion’s Room. All are welcome.

King Arts Complex: All those interested in the King Arts Complex field trip must attend the meeting today 10/24 at 2:15pm in the library to pick up paperwork. See Miss T with any questions.

Ski Club: Mr. Campbell will have a short 15 minute informational meeting today 10/24 for people who missed the first ski club meeting. Be part of Club Shred.

Football: The North vs. Olentangy Varsity game will be broadcast live on 10/25 on the Westerville North Sports Network. Listen free of charge to the pre-game show at 6:35pm. You can also view the game On Demand after it’s over!

Daily Announcements – October 25, 2019

Pupil Services 

Career Center: Sophomores interested in attending the Career Center field trip must turn in the permission form to their counselor today 10/25. No permission forms will be accepted after today!

ACT: Students taking the ACT test tomorrow 10/26 must bring a valid ID card & admission ticket to the test site by 7:45am. You cannot be admitted without both your ID card and ticket!

Seniors: Naviance Sign ups – Colleges coming to visit next week are Baldwin Wallace, Eckerd College and University of Cincinnati.  Sign ups to visit with them are through Naviance.

Student Clubs & Athletics 

Ski Club: Mr. Campbell will have a short 15 minute informational meeting today 10/25 for people who missed the first ski club meeting. Be part of Club Shred.

Football: The North vs. Olentangy Varsity game will be broadcast live tonight 10/25 on the Westerville North Sports Network. Listen free of charge to the pre-game show at 6:35pm. You can also view the game On Demand after it’s over!