November 4 to November 8, 2019 Announcements

Daily Announcements -November 5, 2019

Pupil Services 

ACT: The last day to register for the 12/14 ACT is 11/8. Register online at www.actstudent.org.

SAT: The 12/7 SAT will be offered at North. Take advantage of the opportunity to take the SAT in a familiar setting. The deadline to register is 11/8 at www.collegeboard.org.

Seniors: Colleges visiting this week are University of Mount Union and Mount Carmel College of Nursing. Sign up in Naviance to visit with their respective reps to get answers to your questions!

Student Clubs & Athletics 

Theatre: Westerville North Theatre will proudly present the comedy Dearly Departed from 11/7-11/9. Tickets are $10 and are available online now at Ticketleap.

Astronomy Club: There is an Astronomy Club meeting on 11/6 after school in room 238.

Sci-Fi Club: There is a Sci-Fi Club meeting on 11/7 at 2:15pm in room 240.

Daily Announcements -November 6, 2019

Pupil Services 

Student Clubs & Athletics 

Astronomy Club: There is an Astronomy Club meeting today 11/6 after school in room 238.

Sci-Fi Club: There is a Sci-Fi Club meeting tomorrow 11/7 at 2:15pm in room 240.

Black History Month: All actors and writers for the Black History Month show, as well as all students going on Friday’s field trip, must attend the meeting tomorrow 11/7 at 2:15pm in the library.

International Club: There is an International/Spanish Club meeting tomorrow 11/7 at 2:15pm in room 113.

FCA: There is an FCA meeting on 11/8 at 6:45am in the Champion’s Room. All are welcome. See Mrs. Cameron with any questions.

Daily Announcements -November 7, 2019

Pupil Services 

Otterbein: There is an Otterbein college tour opportunity for seniors on 11/19 from 8:30-noon. Pick up an application in Pupil Services. We can only take the first 20 students.

Senior Mentors: There is a Senior Mentor visit on 11/22, with a training on 11/18 at 2:15pm in the Warrior Learning Center. Mark your calendars!

Student Clubs & Athletics 

Black History Month: All actors and writers for the Black History Month show, as well as all students going on tomorrow’s field trip, must attend the meeting today 11/7 at 2:15pm in the library.

Ski Club: The deadline to join Ski Club is 11/15. There are still 30 spots available on the bus. Do not buy your pass online until we know if we have enough for a ski club this year.

Daily Announcements -November 8, 2019

Pupil Services

ACT: The last day to register for the 12/14 ACT is today 11/8. Register online at www.actstudent.org.

SAT: The 12/7 SAT will be offered at North. Take advantage of the opportunity to take the SAT in a familiar setting. The deadline to register is today 11/8 at www.collegeboard.org.

Extended Advisory: We will be on an Extended Advisory schedule on 11/11 for the Veteran’s Day Assembly.

Student Clubs & Athletics 

Fall Play: Westerville North Theatre will proudly present the comedy Dearly Departed from 11/7-11/9. Tickets are $10 and are available online now at Ticketleap.

One Acts: Auditions for Senior Directed One Acts are on 11/11 & 11/12 at 2:30pm in the auditorium. All students who want to act and perform on stage are invited to audition!