November 18, 2019 to November 22, 2019 Announcements

Daily Announcements -November 20, 2019

Pupil Services 

Senior Mentors: There is Senior Mentoring on 11/22.

Parent Updates: To get Pupil Services updates, use the Parent Code WBFF-352M-7BJTP in the Westerville North Pupil Services 9-12th Grade Schoology course. This replaces the Remind 101. Be sure to turn on mobile notifications.

CCP: There is a College Credit Plus meeting on 12/4 at 6:30pm at South. This meeting is mandatory for all students new to CCP next year. See your counselor for more info.

Varsity Jackets: Those hoping to order a varsity jacket in time for Christmas, the guaranteed cut-off, pending your size is in stock, is 11/25. See Mrs. Mollohan in Athletics to order!

Monopoly: Those who have old Monopoly games at their house, please bring them to Mr. Campbell in room 224.

Nelson: Students in Mr. Nelson’s 9th period class who have a question about their test need to see him during their lunch today.

Student Clubs & Athletics 

GSA: There is a GSA meeting today 11/20 at 2:10pm in room 131.

Sci-Fi Club: There is a Sci-Fi Club movie night tomorrow 11/21. We will be watching A Quiet Place. Bring snacks to share.

Astronomy Club: There is an Astronomy Club meeting today 11/20 after school in room 238.

Black History Month: There is a Black History Month meeting tomorrow 11/21 at 2:15pm in the library. Coaches for spoken word poets and dancers will be here. Please bring the writing you’ve started and your song ideas.

International Club: There is an International/Spanish Club meeting tomorrow 11/21 at 2:15pm in room 306 (not room 113).

FCA: There is an FCA meeting on 11/22 at 6:45am in the Champion’s Room.

Book Group: There is a Book Group Meeting on 11/25 after school in the library to discuss “Picture of Dorian Gray.” Everyone is welcome to discuss this classic.

Art & Writing Group: There is an Art & Writing Group meeting tomorrow 11/21 after school in the WLC. All are welcome!

Ski Club: There will be Ski Club at North this year. Turn in your bus money checks to Mr. Campbell in room 224. Gonna be some cool times on the slopes.

Daily Announcements -November 19, 2019

Pupil Services 

Student Clubs & Athletics 

GSA: There is a GSA meeting tomorrow 11/20 at 2:10pm in room 131.

Sci-Fi Club: There is a Sci-Fi Club movie night on 11/21. We will be watching A Quiet Place. Bring snacks to share.

Astronomy Club: There is an Astronomy Club meeting tomorrow 11/20 after school in room 238.

Black History Month: There is a Black History Month meeting on 11/21 at 2:15pm in the library. Coaches for spoken word poets and dancers will be here. Please bring the writing you’ve started and your song ideas.

Daily Announcements -November 18, 2019

Pupil Services 

Senior Mentors: There is Senior Mentor training today 11/18 at 2:15 and we are mentoring on 11/22. You must attend a training.

Student Clubs & Athletics 

GSA: There is a GSA meeting on 11/20 at 2:10pm in room 131.

Astronomy Club: There is an Astronomy Club meeting on 11/20 after school in room 238.