9/8/2020 to 9/10/2020 Daily Announcements

Jolie Helt, Reporter

Daily Announcements for September 8, 2020

Blended Learning: The district will transition to a Blended Learning Model on 9/21. Please review the Blended Learning Transition Plan for more information. 

Pupil Services: Click Here to view the 20-21 Fall Pupil Services NewsletterClick Here to watch the Pupil Services Welcome Video. To set up a meeting with your Counselor to discuss academic or social/emotional concerns, visit the Pupil Services Schoology page and click on the top announcement link using your school email address.

Materials Pickup: The next Materials Pickup day is scheduled for tomorrow 9/9.

Advisory: During this Remote Learning Period, students do not need to sign in for advisory. We will use Advisory again when we return to Blended Learning.

Food Services: Click here to view the Opt-In Link for Food and the Free/Reduced Lunch ApplicationClick here to view the food pickup locationsClick Here for more food opportunities.

Drama Club: The first drama club meeting will be virtual today 9/8. Sign up for the Drama Club Remind @wnhsdra to 81010, or follow on Instagram @wnhs_theatre. You can also email [email protected] to receive our emails, and check out our website www.wnhstheatre.org.

Football: The North vs. South football game on 9/11 will be broadcast live on the Westerville North Sports Network. Watch all the exciting action free of charge on your computer or handheld device beginning at 6:35pm with the pre-game show.  The opening kick is set for 7pm.  The game will be available for viewing “On Demand” free of charge as well.