10/5/2020 to 10/9/2020 Daily Announcements

Emily Voneman, News Editor

Monday, October 5 Announcements

Pupil Services

SAT: The 11/7 SAT will be offered at North. Take advantage of the opportunity to take the SAT in a familiar setting. The deadline to register is 10/7. Register at www.collegeboard.org.

Transcripts: Seniors can submit a Transcript Request to have your transcript sent to colleges. Contact your Counselor with questions!

College Fair: The Suburban College Fair is virtual this year! If you can’t attend a live session, register to watch a recording. Fair runs until 11/13.

College Applications: Check out the College Application Help folder on Pupil Services’ Schoology page for helpful resources! Inside you’ll find a link to the transcript request form, as well as videos and pdfs on the college application process and how to use Common App and Naviance.

Food Service: Please click here to view current Food Service Opportunities.

PSAT: Please read this announcement about the PSAT on 1/26/21.

Bridges Program: Students interested in Miami University’s Bridges Program, an engaging experience that provides an inside look of Miami University to prospective students, can apply Here by 10/5.

Booster Fundraiser: Please join our Booster Clubs on 10/14 from 4:00-8:00pm at Noodles & Co. in Westerville for Warriors Dine Out Night! 25% of orders support the boosters, even online orders using the code GIVING25 for pickup. Just mention North Boosters or show this Flyer.

Student Clubs & Athletics

Marching Band: “Band Together” T-Shirts & sweatshirts are on sale to support our Marching Band. Please visit the Adopt-A-Uniform website to help us properly outfit every member of our growing band. 

Tuesday, October 6 Announcements

Pupil Services

Flu Clinic: There is a drive-through Student Flu Clinic from 10/13-10/16 from 3:30-6:45pm at the Academic Enrichment Center. This Signed Parent Permission Form is required.

Student Clubs & Athletics

Wednesday, October 7 Announcements

Pupil Services

Workshop Wednesday: Counselors will host a virtual Workshop Wednesday for Seniors during lunch today 10/7. Look for the link to come from Schoology at the end of 3rd period. Come get college/Naviance help.

Student Clubs & Athletics

Marching Band: “Band Together” T-Shirts & sweatshirts are on sale to support our Marching Band. You can also visit the Adopt-A-Uniform website to help us properly outfit every member of our growing band. 

Thursday, October 8 Announcements

Pupil Services

Student Clubs & Athletics

Drama Club: There is an in-person Drama Club meeting on 10/13 at 1:45pm in the auditorium. The theme is “Mask-A-Raid!” Costumes, Contests & Candy. Wear a mask!

Drama Club: Senior-Directed One-Act Auditions are 10/21 & 10/22 at 2:30pm in the auditorium. Everyone is welcome to audition -even if you don’t have any acting experience. Wear a mask!

Friday, October 9 Announcements

Pupil Services

Picture Day: Picture Day for Cohort A is on 10/21, and Picture Day for Cohort B is on 10/28. Picture order forms will be passed out in advisory.

Booster Fundraiser: Please join our Booster Clubs on 10/14 from 11:00am-8:00pm at Noodles & Co. in Westerville for Warriors Dine Out Night! 50% of orders support the boosters, even online orders using the code GIVING50 for pickup. Just mention North Boosters or show this Flyer.

Student Clubs & Athletics

One-Acts: Senior-Directed One-Act Auditions are 10/21 & 10/22 at 2:30pm in the auditorium. Everyone is welcome to audition -even if you don’t have any acting experience. Wear a mask!