11/30/2020 to 12/4/2020 Daily Announcements

Emily Voneman, News Editor

Monday, Nov. 30 Announcements

Remote Learning: All WCS students will learn remotely during the week of 11/30-12/4.

Junior Athletes: Here is a scholarship opportunity for you. Go to this website and apply for the Handshake America Scholarship before 11/30!

Booster Fundraiser: Please join our Boosters on 12/8 from 4:00-8:00pm at the Maxtown Chipotle for Warriors Dine Out Night! 33% of orders support the boosters, even online orders using the code PVM4ERW for pickup. Just mention North Boosters or show this Flyer.

Giving Tuesday: The Academic Boosters PTSO are asking for your support this year on Giving Tuesday. During this unprecedented time, additional funds are needed to award students for strong academic performance.  Your support is greatly appreciated!  Donations are being accepted online Here.

Tuesday, Dec. 1 Announcements

Winter Play: Winter Play Auditions will be held on 12/9 and 12/10. For more audition information and sign-up forms, or if you are interested in working crew for this production, please visit wnhstheatre.org.

Wednesday, Dec. 2 Announcements

Winter Play: Auditions for the Winter Play Over the River and Through the Woods are on 12/9 & 12/10 with callbacks on 12/11. Sign up to audition, work crew and read the full script at wnhstheatre.org.

Letter Jacket: If you wish to order a cardinal and gold letter jacket for Christmas, the guaranteed cut-off date is 12/4. If you have any questions, please contact the the Athletic office at (614) 797-6240.

Senior Yearbook Pictures: Seniors can now submit their portrait for the 2021 Golden Warrior Yearbook: Portraits can be submitted here. The final deadline to submit your portrait is March 1st. No late photos will be accepted.

Thursday, Dec. 3 Announcements

Remote Learning: All WCS students will learn remotely during the week of 11/30-12/4. Starting on 12/7 we will resume following the Blended Learning Calendar with Cohort A students learning in person 12/7-12/11.

Future of Work: There is a webinar on The Future of Work on 12/3 at 6:00pm that all parents and students are invited to attend. See this Flyer for more information and to register.

Friday, Dec. 4 Announcements