12/14/2020 to 12/18/2020 Daily Announcements

Emily Voneman, News Editor

Wednesday, Dec. 16 Announcements

Picture Re-takes: Picture Re-takes will be taken in the auxiliary gym hallway from 10am – 12pm today.

Winter Play: Auditions for the Winter Play Over the River and Through the Woods are on 12/14 & 12/15 with callbacks on 12/16 at 1:30pm in the WPAC. Sign up to audition, work crew and read the full script at wnhstheatre.org.

Senior Yearbook Pictures: Seniors can now submit their portrait for the 2021 Golden Warrior Yearbook: Portraits can be submitted here. The final deadline to submit your portrait is March 1st. No late photos will be accepted.

Softball: North Softball is taking orders for its Annual Super Bowl Sub Sale. Subs will be delivered Saturday 2/6. To order see a softball player or contact Coach Anderson.

Theatre Scholarship: Theatre Seniors are encouraged to apply for a Theatre Booster Scholarship! Applications can be found in a folder on the theatre bulletin board. Finished applications are to be given to Mrs. McGeorge.

Community Scholarships: We are excited to be launching the new “Westerville City Schools Application Gateway” website along with a video demonstration next week! This website will be available through Schoology, WN Announcements and WN’s website.  All scholarship applications will need to be submitted using this website by 1/17 at 11:59PM. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Taylor at [email protected].

FCA: FCA will be meeting in person and on Google Meet this Friday at 6:45am. Meet outside Mr. Elifritz’s office or email [email protected] for google link.

Thursday, Dec. 17 Announcements

Friday, December 18All students will work remotely tomorrow, 12/18.

Seniors: The Community Scholarships are now available! Check the Pupil Service Schoology page or the Pupil Service Website to access the videos and documents. Deadline is 1/17/2021 @ 11:59PM.

Friday, Dec. 18 Announcements

Community Scholarships: The Community Scholarships are now available! Check the Pupil Service Schoology page or the Pupil Service Website to access the videos and documents. Deadline is 1/17/2021 @ 11:59PM.