Daily Announcements 10/12/2020 to 10/15/2020

Ashley Kisor, Reporter

Daily Announcements October 12th, 2020

Transcripts: Seniors can submit a Transcript Request to have your transcript sent to colleges. Contact your Counselor with questions!

Picture Day: Picture Day for Cohort A is on 10/21, and Picture Day for Cohort B is on 10/28. Picture order forms will be passed out in advisory.

College Fair: The Suburban College Fair is virtual this year! If you can’t attend a live session, register to watch a recording. Fair runs until 11/13.

Flu Clinic: There is a drive-through Student Flu Clinic from 10/13-10/16 from 3:30-6:45pm at the Academic Enrichment Center. This Signed Parent Permission Form is required.

Booster Fundraiser: Please join our Booster Clubs on 10/14 from 11:00am-8:00pm at Noodles & Co. in Westerville for Warriors Dine Out Night! 50% of orders support the boosters, even online orders using the code GIVING50 for pickup. Just mention North Boosters or show this Flyer.

Marching Band: “Band Together” T-Shirts & sweatshirts are on sale to support our Marching Band. You can also visit the Adopt-A-Uniform website to help us properly outfit every member of our growing band. 

Drama Club: There is an in-person Drama Club meeting on 10/13 at 1:45pm in the auditorium. The theme is “Mask-A-Raid!” Costumes, Contests & Candy. Wear a mask!

One-Acts: Senior-Directed One-Act Auditions are 10/21 & 10/22 at 2:30pm in the auditorium. Everyone is welcome to audition -even if you don’t have any acting experience. Wear a mask!

Daily Announcements October 13th, 2020

College Visits: Juniors and Seniors check your email for this week’s University of Toledo, University of Chicago, University of Kentucky, Eastern Michigan University, and Columbus State virtual college visits.

Blood Drive: There is a Blood Drive on 11/9 from 2:00-8:00pm at Westerville United Church. Please see Mrs. Young in room 232 to sign up.

Daily Announcements October 14th, 2020

Student Clubs & Athletics

Daily Announcements October 15th, 2020

Food Service: Check out this link for the most recent food updates.  School meals are now free for all students all year!  There is also new pickup information for our WVA families.

Booster Fundraiser: Please join our Booster Clubs on 10/28 at either State St. Donatos for Warriors Dine Out Night! 20% of orders support the boosters. Just mention North Boosters or show this Flyer.

Student Clubs & Athletics

Yearbook: The yearbook wants pictures of you studying at home in your favorite study spot to document our blended learning this year! Please send pics to Mr. Lynch at [email protected].