The Student News Site of Westerville North High School

The Odyssey

The Odyssey

The Odyssey

Cover of good kid maad city
good kid, m.A.A.d city: A Thorough Review
Spencer Cowgill, (Journalism 1 Student) • July 19, 2024

Kendrick Lamar is a rapper, songwriter and poet and released the best album of the 2010's. “good kid, m.A.A.d city” is a hip-hop album released...

Continue Reading
Streaming Becomes Expensive
Streaming Becomes Expensive
Addison Saggio (Journalism 1 Student)July 17, 2024

In 2018, streaming was rising as the most popular form of entertainment, beating out DVDs, Blockbuster rentals, movie theaters and cable....

Continue Reading
Rayas Risky Adventure
Raya's Risky Adventure
Sophia Lee (Journalism 1 Student)July 5, 2024

I recently watched the Disney Film “Raya and The Last Dragon.'' If you have a mind that seeks adventure, dragons, and a hidden gem found in...

Continue Reading
Cover of good kid maad city

Continue Reading
Streaming Becomes Expensive
Streaming Becomes Expensive

Continue Reading
Rayas Risky Adventure
Raya's Risky Adventure

Continue Reading

Odyssey Senior Edition Goes to Press

After hard work, the Odyssey Senior Edition is off to the press

The Odyssey Senior Edition went to print after a year-long effort by the Odyssey staff. ESCCO print shop fulfilled the print needs for the Odyssey and there have been 96 copies ordered to date. This edition has been in the works since the beginning of the year and has finally come together. 

“We have been doing some every quarter so that we wouldn’t be stressed about getting them done at the last minute,” staff member Darrell Turner said.

This Senior Edition will include 44 full-color pages, plus a photo insert, featuring the Westerville North Class of 2024. There are contributions from Odyssey staff and students who are involved in the sports, clubs and extracurricular activities. While some students were more than happy to contribute to this edition, this isn’t always the case.

“The most difficult part is finding people willing to write their article due to them thinking it would be a lot of work and getting pictures from them,” Turner said.

The Odyssey Senior Edition will be available for pickup beginning this week. If you missed out on the pre-order, there will be copies available for $10.