11/16/2020 to 11/20/2020 Daily Announcements

Emily Voneman, News Editor

Monday, Nov. 16 Announcements

2022 Shirts: Class of 2022 shirt order forms are available in your advisories. Extra order forms are also available in the WLC. Completed order forms are due to Mrs. Baryon by 11/20.

Caring & Sharing: Come support Westerville Caring & Sharing at Central’s Maxtown Chipotle fundraiser on 11/17 from 5-9PM. 33% of proceeds supports Caring & Sharing. You can order for pickup, or order online using code 9LDFCN8.

Bowling Team: If you like to bowl, please consider being on the WNHS Club Bowling Team this year! For more information, stop in the Athletic Office.

Black History Month: Black History Month Show planning meetings are Tuesdays at 4:30pm on Google Meet. If you are interested in being in this year’s show or would like more information text @ae8dbch to 81010.

Tuesday, Nov. 17 Announcements

Wednesday, Nov. 18 Announcements

WVA Pictures: Any WVA student that had a school picture taken, please stop by the front office to pick it up.

Warrior Wednesday: Video from your WN School Counselors.

FCA: There is a Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting on 11/20 at 6:45am in Mr. Elifritz’s office. All are welcome.

Interact Club: There is an Interact Club meeting on 1/18 at 1:30pm in the library. Join via Google Meet if you are at home this week or can’t come. The code is northinteract. Email Robinson with questions.

Winter Play: The Winter Play title will be announced on 11/23 and the script will be available for everyone to read over the Thanksgiving break! Auditions are 12/2 and 12/3 in the WPAC. More info coming soon!

Thursday, Nov. 19 Announcements

Junior Athletes: Here is a scholarship opportunity for you. Go to this website and apply for the Handshake America Scholarship before 11/30!

Friday, Nov. 20 Announcements